We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkle in Freeport

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando
Level Contributor
60 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkle in Freeport

Will be in Freeport the 19th of November...who has the best snorkle tour?

SF and the Bahamas
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkle in Freeport

The people who run Paradise Cove at Deadman's Reef have a very good deal: they pick customers up from specific hotels in Lucaya and bus out to the West End, rent you snorkel gear, give a brief description 'how-to' and 'where to go' at the beach. Lunch is included and I think it's less than $30 per person. You stay as long as you want.

We go out to Paradise Cove several times a year (in our own car) and I think it is the best snorkeling from a beach on the island. I have seen everything: plentiful colorful fish, lots of rays (completely benign--don't worry) the famous green moray eel who lives there and even a shark once. You will have to go out around the back of rocks to get the best spots but it is definitely worth doing.

Haven't done any of the boat to snorkel paid trips.

new york
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkle in Freeport

The Bahama Mama which is run by Superior Watersports is located at the dock in Port Lucaya. They offer a snorkle cruise and then lunch. I did this and the snorkleing was great. You can visit their website: http://www.superiorwatersports.com/index.htm

Enjoy your trip.

3. Re: Snorkle in Freeport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 05:25