We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Our Lucaya/Reef Village

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Topic
Radisson Our Lucaya/Reef Village

On further reading about Reef Village, it appears to have no elevators which is impossible for my wife who need to walk with a cane and walker. She cannot climb stairs. Am I correct in assuming that the Radisson is 'next door' or on the same property? Am I correct in assuming that "our Lucaya" is the name of a village/district? Am I correct in assuming that the Radisson has elevators? If anyone has stayed at the Radisson, is there an 'all inclusive' meal plan available?

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson Our Lucaya/Reef Village

Yes, the Radisson is on the same property, next door to the Reef Village.

Yes, the Radisson has elevators.

The resort is called Our Lucaya and the marketplace across the street is called Port Lucaya Marketplace, so I would call the area Lucaya.

A good aerial picture of the area can be found at fortunecity.com/oasis/bahia/443/index.htm. The Sheraton Reef Village is now the Reef Village and the Westin Breakers Cay is the Radisson. Looking at the map, given your walking issue, ensure you are not put in Lighthouse Point.

I don't know about a Radisson meal plan, but you could e-mail them at reservations@ourlucaya.com to find out. Also, the marketplace across the street has lots of restaurants.

Northeast, MA
Level Contributor
843 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Our Lucaya/Reef Village

I agree with Ottawa-Bob, BUT, the Reef Village DOES have elevators. The general area you will be in is Lucaya or Port Lucaya. Our Lucaya is just a large part of it. It includes, as Bob pointed out, the Port Lucaya Marketplace and Marina, Pelican Bay Hotel, Redwood Inn, and other resorts around the marina lagoon as you can see on the map Bob referred you to.

PS Bob's comments about Lighthouse Pointe are appropriate because it is a second building that is part of the Radisson. Your best bet is Radisson Breaker's Cay since it is centrally located on the resort property. .

3. Re: Radisson Our Lucaya/Reef Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Freeport