We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irie's at the Radisson

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Irie's at the Radisson

Looks like this restaurant is open again but serving pizza.

Quite a few people staying at the Radisson on our last trip a few weeks ago. The hotel had more rooms occupied than I'd seen it all year. Have to guess its the special they have been offering.

columbia, sc
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

What restaurants did you eat at when you went this last time?

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

Let me think, China Beach, which has a really stunning view this time of year if you get a window seat as the sun is setting later. China Beach also has a steak menu a la Churchill's. Sabors, Red Beard's, Willy Broadleaf's, The After Deck, Coral Beach.

I had some seriously good BBQ chicken at Coral Beach but it has to come fresh off the smoker. Red Beards is at he top of my list for food. Sabors for atmosphere and watching the sunsets.

columbia, sc
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

Thanks!

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

I went to Irie's my last night at the Radisson and must say I wasn't impressed with their pizzas. I truly think I've had better frozen pizza. Their chicken wings though, were very meaty and great flavor.

I recommend a restaurant called Pisces. It's in Port Lucaya (right across the street from the Radisson). Great Seafood platter, a little pricey though.

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

Thanks for the heads up, can't wait to try those chicken wings!

Boston...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

We went to Irie's the first week of October 2011 and had a delicious meal for 6 people from their regular dinner menu. They opened a small dining room for us as only their bar dining area was open when we went in. We had excellent conch fritters, one person had a very nice pasta dish, 3 had "grouper" which they thought was tilapia, but was nonetheless delicious, and my husband and I had the lobster and conch salad on greens, which was just okay. The service was excellent, the cost reasonable.

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
674 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

That's great to hear the regular Irie's menu still exists! Were you a big group, is that why they offered it to you like that? If the Radisson is anything but a ghost town in October, then it looks to be a great year for them.

Boston...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

There were only 6 of us, all adults, and all we did was ask if the dining room was open. Without any fuss they set a large round table for us in a lovely little dining room. They said business had been so poor they don't keep the whole place lit up and set up for dining. The whole of Lucaya looked pretty deserted. We were impressed that the food was so fresh and well prepared considering the lack of business.

9. Re: Irie's at the Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 05:15