We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more day..

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
26 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
One more day..

We have one more day in Freeport (the rain knocked out two of our days). I am trying to figure out how best to spend our Saturday. My husband really wants to Jet ski, but he wants to do it where there are lots of other jet skiiers. We haven't done it before.

We went snorkeling at Paradise Cove today and it was a lot of fun but we didn't see much. I am wondering if snorkeling at Junkanoo or Taino would be worth it?

Thanks!

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
672 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One more day..

Unfortunately the storm churned up the water pretty good so anything close to shore is pretty bad visibility for a few days while the sand settles back down to the bottom. The water conditions are great though, so why not head out on a boat? Great day for jet skiing - they start at about 9:00 AM so just get there early. Snorkeling from a boat is better than the snorkeling at Paradise Cove - it will also be a bit better visibility though not as good as usual.

Lots of things to do on a sunny day with calm water - boats, fishing, snorkeling, watersports, horseback riding on the beach, kayaking, lounge on the beach, dolphins, beach bars, etc.

2. Re: One more day..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 12:42
Get answers to your questions about Freeport