We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senor Frog's Now Open

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
675 reviews
Save Topic
Senor Frog's Now Open

Senor Frog's is now open at Lucayan Harbour, where the cruise ships dock.

…nassauguardian.net/business/304402696359740…

Roxbury, New Jersey
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Am I correct in assuming that Senor Frog's is near Pier One or am I in the wrong area?

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
675 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Yes, near Pier One, but instead of turning left to go to Pier One, you go straight to go into the cruise pier area. The security guy can point you in the right direction once you're inside the Harbour area.

Roxbury, New Jersey
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

That'll be a definite stop, thanks

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Johann & Sandra

We are not fans of the Senor Frog type of place (Carlos & Charlies, etc) can you recommend other fun bars that serve food?

Thanks

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Just head to the Port Lucaya marketplace, lots of places to check out.

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Thanks Johann, I can remember dancing on the tabletop at Senior Frogs in our 20's. Too old for that now but I bet it's a big hit with the cruisers that are looking to do something close to the port.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Hey daffy, how can we get to GBI direct? Seems like once again great deals, but no direct flights.

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Mike, haven't been looking lately. I thought we were going this month but it didn't materialize, but a possibility next month. I was hoping there was still a cheap Bahama Air flight from Baltimore but from your question I'm guessing not.

If I come across anything, I'll let you know.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Looks like BA pulled out from BWI, can't find anything else so far :(

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
675 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Senor Frog's Now Open

Direct flights from Philadelphia on Saturdays with US Airways. Cheap flights aren't back yet, they claim they'll be adding service early this year when Reef Village supposedly will open back up, but I think that's a bit optimistic.

For fun bars, check out Bishop's at High Rock, Bahama John's at Pelican Point, Tony Macaroni's at Taino Beach, Rum Runners and Corner Bar at Port Lucaya Marketplace, Cave Bar at Taino Beach Resort, Redbeard's at Bell Channel, Coral Beach Bar at the Coral Beach Condos, that should get you started!

Edited: 17 December 2012, 22:10