We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to watch Super Bowl

Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Where to watch Super Bowl

My fiancé and I are coming for out honeymoon first week in February to the new memories resort in Freeport. Anyone know of a good place to watch Super Bowl? Must have good food and decent prices for drinks

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
671 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to watch Super Bowl

Since you are at Memories, the easiest will be Prop Club there at the resort. Across the street you have Rum Runners and Sparky's and a couple others, and then a lot of people will be at Redbeard's, Sandbar and then the pub on the mall.

Mentioned in this post
The Prop Club
The Prop Club
140 Reviews
Grand Bahama Island
Rum Runners
Rum Runners
610 Reviews
Grand Bahama Island
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to watch Super Bowl

Thanks for the names! Which one has the best food and tv's?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
892 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to watch Super Bowl

From what I have read on the resort website there is a sports bar at Memories that will be showing events.

SPORTS BAR

Casual atmosphere and warm service provide the perfect setting for savoring an evolving menu of grill specialties. There's no way you'll miss the big game with our "Sports events guarantee", bringing the top US and International sports events to our big screens.

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
671 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to watch Super Bowl

That one is the Prop Club mentioned above. Best food of the group is Redbeard's. Best TVs probably Prop Club. Coral Reef Beach Bar will also have the Super Bowl on the big screen I'm sure.

Mentioned in this post
The Prop Club
The Prop Club
140 Reviews
Grand Bahama Island
Coral Reef Beach Bar
Coral Reef Beach Bar
166 Reviews
Grand Bahama Island
5. Re: Where to watch Super Bowl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 05:16