We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental cars

Hillsville, Virginia
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rental cars

We are staying at Taino in July, which car rental company would you use? We have experience in driving in several different countries and love the freedom a car provides. Have been to Nassau but never Freeport

Mentioned in this post
Nassau
Nassau
New Providence Island
Level Contributor
5,143 posts
671 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental cars

Brad's Car Rental is a popular local choice, or you have the major labels like Avis, Hertz, etc.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental cars

We just got back and highly recommend Brad's Car rental. The cars are a bit older but still reliable. I had an older sentra and it got us everywhere we wanted to go. If this is your first time to Freeport I recommend a car. We explored the island from tip to tip. Don't miss the small communities on the east end. Brad's was quite a bit less than the main line rentals. Another benefit is that they bring the car right up to the curb outside the airport terminal and that's where you bring it back.

moonmagik22
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental cars

I would recommend Brad's Car Rental. They are located at the airport, which makes it really convenient. I would strongly suggest you make a reservation. They are very popular for rates, service, etc., and there are times that all of the cars in their extensive fleet are booked. The email address is:bradscarrental@gmail.com.

Janice in the office is great at helping you find what you are looking for.

Hillsville, Virginia
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental cars

Thanks to those that finally sent some much appreciated tips this way!

UK
Level Contributor
153 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental cars

We were over there for 3 weeks and we rented Brad's very reasonable, and I would recommend

6. Re: Rental cars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 05:19