We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Restaurants

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
117 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
New Restaurants

Have the new restaurants at Memories opened yet? Any reviews? We have been to Churchills and it was very good. I see they have changed the name. How about the new Italian restaurant?

I have also read that there is a new restaurant at Pelican Bay. ? Delite? A soup and salad type of place.

I can not tell you how DISAPPOINTED I was two years ago when we came and saw the big PIzza Hut restaurant.

I always liked the restaurant that was there.

We always go to Luciano's. So sad to hear the last time we went that Lornie had passed.

Cappuccino's also one of our favorites. We went three times two years ago.

And we always go to the breakfast buffet on our last day at Our Lucaya (I guess now Memories)

Renting a car this time so we will head to Banana Bay and Pier One. Last time at Pier One food was ok , but bringing grandkids and our daughter who remembers the Old Pier One.

Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
677 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Restaurants

Not sure about Memories, but Delite is inside the Canal House, 4th floor I believe.

Pizza Hut is bad, but worse was the 2 years that the location was shuddered without any occupant at all. Happy to have it. The restaurants that previously occupied the corner closed several years ago now, and mostly moved out to Pier One where you can still get East Sushi, La Dolce Vita Italian (a little at least), along with the regular Pier One food, evenings only.

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
117 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Restaurants

Thanks, we have be coming here for over 20 years and still miss what it use to be before the big HURRICANE. It is to the point where we go to our favorite restaurants and basically just relax. We like to go out to Gold Rock at least every other year.

Get wait to get out of this Maine weather. 2 degrees here this morning.

3. Re: New Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 05:19