We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taino by the Sea breakfast buffet

Sturgis, Michigan
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Taino by the Sea breakfast buffet

Anyone know how much the breakfast buffet is at Taino by the Sea? We are debating between doing breakfast and lunch in our room with groceries or just doing the buffet and skipping lunch. If it's reasonably priced, might be worth it...

Thanks...a week and half until we are at the beach!

Jackie (from MI where it snowed this week and was in the 30's for a high today)

Hamilton, NJ
Level Contributor
62 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taino by the Sea breakfast buffet

We were at taino last month. We never made the breakfast buffet. Groceries are expensive on island. We packed breakfast bars for the week and hit the restaurant for lunch and dinner. I recommend the grouper dishes and the filet mignonette with peppercorn gravy is the best I've ever had! Try to get upgraded to the marlin if you can. Big difference!!

Gettysburg...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taino by the Sea breakfast buffet

We've lived on Bonaire for the past 16 years and this is our first trip to the Bahamas. The white beaches will be a change. The feedback on Taino by the Sea was helpful and I was wondering if anyone had comments about the Flying Fish Restaurant. We're not big eaters but I do love well prepared (not overdone) fish.

3. Re: Taino by the Sea breakfast buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 06:16