We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Mid-July

ontario
Level Contributor
486 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
weather in Mid-July

Can anyone comment on how hot/humid it is in mid-july on Grand Bahama Island, and how much rain falls at that time? (tropical storms or full day rains? or just hot showers on/off)

THanks so much

Mentioned in this post
Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in Mid-July

Hot and humid it will be---GUARANTEED!!

Good news it that the rain will likely be short loved, possibly pouring for 30 min each afternoon--which u will be glad for when its that H&H

Technically hurricane season, but rare that early. Once past Aug 10th, climatology indicated ts and cane activity increase drastically until late Oct

Im going to also be in the Bahamas 2nd and 3rd wk of July and am not worried at all, but I do have it a bit easier since I can fly myself to another island if I don't like the wx, or of a rare early tTS comes, but even of I were flying commercially, I'd still choose to go then since the sea usually is calm and the days long being only 3 wks after the summer solstice

Edited: 27 May 2014, 03:27
2. Re: weather in Mid-July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 06:17