We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in July?

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in July?

We are traveling to Freeport in two weeks and was wondering how the weather is? I'm expecting rain but hoping it's not too much where it will keep us indoors.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,357 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in July?

Plan on it being hot and humid. Mid to high 80s during the day, always with the possibility of a late afternoon thunderstorm. Today in Nassau started out nicely enough -- hot, humid and sunny, but is now thundering and threatening to rain. I expect by late afternoon we'll be back to sunny and still hot and humid.

It's also gearing up for hurricane season, though traditionally, we don't see storms until later in the summer. Nonetheless, it is still a possibility, so worth considering travel insurance or at least being flexible with your plans.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in July?

Thank you for your response.

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in July?

I'm also leaving in 2 weeks for a 16 day trip to various islands. I choose July as I believe, that it has some of the best weather, the H&H not withstanding.

Barring a TS or Cane, the rain you get should only last briefly in the form of liquid sunshine.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in July?

Thank you Papafox! That is very reassuring!

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in July?

Glad I could help!

6. Re: Weather in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Freeport
Recent Conversations