We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st timer question...Which Airport?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
1st timer question...Which Airport?

TripAdvisor recommends the Out Islands so I thought I'd see if we can "get there from here" using our Alaska Air Miles and I can get to: ELH, TCB, GGT and MHH. When I use the TripAdvisor "check flights" it sends me to BIM. SO....which Island do we want to hit for snorkeling, kayaking, sailing excursions? Sorry to be so uninformed but I never considered the Bahama's before.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,183 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st timer question...Which Airport?

Do some reading and research to decide what sounds good to you- GGT will take you to Great Exuma, TCB will take you to Treasure Cay in the Abacos were you can stay or ferry to Green Turtle Cay, MHH will take you to Marsh Harbour in the Abacos were you can ferry on the Great Guana, Elbow Cay (Hopetown) or Man-O-War or even to places by car on Great Abaco itself- I have flown into all of these. I am fairly sure that ELH will take you to Northern Eleuthera but I have only flown into GHB which is Governor's Harbour, located more mid-island on Eleuthera. Any of these would be a good choice for a great time-

2. Re: 1st timer question...Which Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2013, 10:24