We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guana Cay, Abacos

South Carolina, USA
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Guana Cay, Abacos

Has anyone stayed at the oceanfront house called "Coral Sea"? I am trying to read a review on this.

slee14@comporium.net

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

I don't see any reviews for this house anywhere; and they have this rental on many different sites.

Go here and look/ask:

http://abacoforum.com/forums/index.php

Westchester , NY
Level Contributor
9 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

Go to VRBO for some house options on Great Guana . Also , consider staying at Grabbers ( tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147423-d674457… ) ....... the Plaza its not but location and ambience is fabulous .

Babylon, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

Yes, it is wonderful. Read my VRBO review below:

VRBO Number 237290ha

My friends and I got to saying "I'm where I wanna be...on Guana Cay". Sea Coral Cottage is all we wanted. It is well provisioned and is a perfect spot to be able to walk to everything. Whether you walk the beach or the road, you get where you want to be. Jerry's Pirates Cove, Nippers, Grabbers all easily accessible. Everything you need is in the cottage and if not, you can call Glenda and she will take care of it for you. She will even grocery shop before you get there. And by the way, the grocery shopping in Guana is about as good as Marsh Harbour so no need to carry everything over. Enjoy~!!!

Chandler, Az, USA
Level Contributor
3 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

I have not yet been the Guana Cay, Abacos, but we want to go this summer. What are the chances

of being in real danger due to hurricanes?

Great Exuma
Level Contributor
232 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

Year-round Bahamians ride out Hurricanes and storms without injury or death, i think you should be fine.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,227 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

We are headed to Guana in 9 days- if I were you I would try to go before mid August if possible just because as the water heats up the chances of storm formation grows so late August until mid October is probably the likeliest time for a storm, as it is here where I live on the Gulf Coast- no one can predict though so buy trip insurance and have a great time!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

You have lots of warning when a hurricane is coming your way...!

Pig Roast Sundays!!!

Have Fun!

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

DnA, wish we could meet up! You're going the day before us but I guess you'll be avoiding Nassau? We used FF miles so had to fly CLT to NAS.

Have a great time and hope you can post a little while you're there! I will try as well!

BLOOMINGDALE, OHIO
Level Contributor
158 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

Want to go to the Abacos the end of march or beginning of april. Any rental suggestions?

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,227 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Guana Cay, Abacos

which cay and how many people?

Get answers to your questions about Great Abaco Island