We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

North Carolina
1 post
Save Topic
Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

My husband purchased two lots in Bahama Harbor subdivision section 4 in 1974. He purchased this from San Andros (Bahamas) Limited, Nassau, Bahamas. Does anyone know anything about development in this area? I was not in the picture then (if so - this question probably wouldn't be being asked) but would love to know more about this? HELP?

Steventon, Exuma...
3 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

Did you get any information on these lots.I am a reale eatate agent in The Bahamas.

Steventon, Exuma...
3 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

Have you had your questions answered in this matter yet. I am a real estate agent in The Bahamas.

salem oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

i have the answer to your questions contact me at gracedancer7@gmail.com

salem oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

i have the answer to your questions contact me at gracedancer7@gmail.com

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

This sure is some good stuff... I can go back as far as 1973 with Bahamas Harbor Subdivision... I think you have a Pig in a Poke... or you guys could just go move on your lots with any existing paper work you have.. and tell them to go to hell because it is yours... anyway... There was some clown in Canada named Peter Porath.. they were signing land sale contracts while air born.. and snickering that because of that they were void..

I went back around a few times and saw a lot.. the old hotel is closed.. It was a nest of Pirates.. Planes coming in and out with no flight plans etc... in the 80's.. and people pulling guns on others.. etc....

everyone high on alcohol and lude's .. boot leg Roars 714's.. do you remember those.. trust me they send you for a loop...

The wild wild west.............. The Naughty girls were nice though...

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

Ya mon every ting cool mon... jus sen da money man.............. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. Is that crossed eyed pecker wood still alive that tried to hit me in the head with a beer bottle.. Donald.. he changed his name to Van Dyke Stewart or something.. he could see around corners with his walled eye.. and that George Pratt peener.. I took down to cat ... he threatened to throw me out of the plane.. that would have been funny, since he did not know how to fly... I remember taking him and a load of land crabs.. to Nassau.. what a pal he turned out to be.. a real ... I think should write ghost storys about that place.. the copper top bar with everyones name etched into it... the rinky dink bands playing calypso... I can still smell the empty gin bottles the following morning... It just did not get the claim to fame like Normans... Shoy was a nice kid that guy that pulled the .45 and held it to his head should have been chilling sucking up a Clear bottled Becks... Shoy was always cool. I bet most all you dumb F*s are dead.

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
1 post
86 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

Did the issue of the development in question ever come up while you were involved in your adventures?

Julian Maynard died in 1995.

Edited: 10 July 2013, 00:54
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

I have had nothing to do with development there. I know there are a few homes as you can see them on google earth. My part to date was simply obtaining deeds for 2 properties that my father owned.

39. Re: Bahama Harbor Andros island in Bahamas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2014, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Andros
Recent Conversations