We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flaming Bay Club

New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Flaming Bay Club

I was curious if anyone has stayed here or has any insight they could share with me before my trip to Cat Island in May?

Bocas del Toro...
Level Contributor
80 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flaming Bay Club

J Urban:

I believe you mean Flamingo Bay in the South of the island. There are a couple of studios with kitchenettes; it was very clean and comfortable. I spoke with 2 couples that were staying there and they said it was very nice and that the owners (who live on the property) were very helpful. Enjoy your stay on Cat Island.

Hope this helps.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flaming Bay Club

Thank you globalnomad, I have spoken to the owner a couple of times and she is very helpful. We are very excited for our stay.

3. Re: Flaming Bay Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2010, 06:25
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island