We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cat Island Literature

Level Contributor
70 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cat Island Literature

Does anyone know if there are any reference books or literature on Cat Island. We are looking for perhaps a guide book with beaches, hotels, map, good sightseeing, etc. So far I have not been able to locate anything.

central Florida
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Cat Island Literature

You can get The Hermit of Cat Island on amazon.com it offers some great insites!

Level Contributor
70 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cat Island Literature

In answer to my own question there is an amazing booklet called The Cat Island Guide by Jacqueline Campaigne (#242-354-4240) It is a must have for anyone traveling to Cat Island. It is extremely comprehensive while reviewing history, sights, lodgings and restaurants in each town. My copy was totally updated . I purchased it through Bahamas Media Company.

Excellent reading!

Stockton, California
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cat Island Literature

this article has some basic tips on the island as a whole. i was there in 2008. let me know if you have any specific questions!

examiner.com/caribbean-travel-in-stockton/de…

14. Re: Cat Island Literature

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 07:44
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island