We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Cat and Eleuthera... HELP

sedona, az
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to Cat and Eleuthera... HELP

Im trying to plan a trip to Cat Island and Eleuthera over the Xmas 2012. I'll probably fly into Nassau and then catch a flight from there to Eleuthera... but is there a ferry or flight that can get me from Eleuthera to Cat Island? I'm running into dead ends when trying to investigate online... any help would be appreciated.

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Cat and Eleuthera... HELP

Sorry, no ferry or commercial flights fly between Eleuthera and Cat. Island hopping can be difficult. If $$ isn't an issue you can do a private charter. You can also fly commercial from Eleuthera to Nassau to Cat in 1 day. Several carriers to choose from for the ELH to NAS segment but NAS to Cat is more limited. What airports do you need to fly to/from on Eleuthera and Cat?? I was able to catch a 7am flight from Andros to Nassau and a 9am flight from Nassau to GHB on one trip. It wasn't really a hassle at all. We were on the ground in NAS for less than an hour.

Edited: 20 August 2012, 17:22
Gasport, New York
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Cat and Eleuthera... HELP

SkyBahamas flys 2x daily NAS to ATC and TBI. Or you could probably charter a small plane locally to take you Eleuthera to Cat.

3. Re: Travel to Cat and Eleuthera... HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 06:16