We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing guide for bonefish and family outing.

Spring Grove, Pa
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing guide for bonefish and family outing.

We are scheduled to be on island in July. I would like to do some fishing. Any guide information you can provide? Targets would be bonefish for a day and trip inshore with my family.

We will have a vehicle available so any other day outings we should look into? Tungus is our first trip to Cat. We have been to Exumas and Green Turtle Cay in the past and really enjoy the out island experience.

Kensington...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing guide for bonefish and family outing.

Last summer my family (wife, boys ages 11, 8, and 7) stayed at Fernandez Bay Village on Cat Island and we hired Mark there to take us fishing one day. He anchored off a reef, and we caught a fish every time we dropped a line in. It was awesome. We caught so many that he started keeping them for the ladies who worked in the kitchen to cook for their families, and they were really happy. We're going back again this July and hope Mark is still available.

2. Re: Fishing guide for bonefish and family outing.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:16