We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

After the "no seeums" bite

Oro Valley, Arizona
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
After the "no seeums" bite

Ok,

I'm leaving in 3 days for Eleu and I realize no matter what kind of bug bite prevention you use, you are bound to get some bites. So, what is the best ant-intch cream to quell the bites? Thanks!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
247 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: After the "no seeums" bite

Try "Afterbite" you can get it on the same shelf as all the bug sprays.

Oro Valley, Arizona
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: After the "no seeums" bite

Sorry about my spelling in prev. post. AfterBite is supposed to work pretty well. I'm sold.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
186 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: After the "no seeums" bite

Believe it or not, powder deoterant. Buy the kind with Aluminum Z.... (some big word with a "Z" in it). Most of the name brand types have this. Trust me, I live in Minnesota where the mosquito's are practically the state bird. haha! I honestly didn't make this up. It is a well known fact to use this in MN. My kids use it on their mosquito bites whenever we go camping and it works great.

4. Re: After the "no seeums" bite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 01:19