We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jasmine House

daisytown
Level Contributor
589 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jasmine House

Any thoughts on this home. Is it on a good beach?

Nancy

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jasmine House

Hi,I have not stayed there but did you type jasmine house in the search box above, there is some info there. Hope this helps and have a great trip. Cheers, Deb

Canada
Level Contributor
634 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jasmine House

Hi - if you type Wykee Estates in the search, there are some good reviews. Last year we spoke with some people who were staying there and they loved it.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jasmine House

The beach is beautiful and you have it mostly to yourself. The house sits up higher on the hill down to the beach but not a bad walk. When we were lazy we would drive the car down so we wouldn't have to carry our chairs and gear back up. So pathetic right?

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jasmine House

Wykee Estates is nice but is is a community. The pool is shared. Heron Hill beats staying in Wykee hands down. Just Google "Heron Hill Eleuthera".

P.S. I'm in no way tied to Heron Hill. I just love Eleuthera so much I want others to have a great trip. I could reccommend beaches, restaurants, bakeries, groceries, etc. if you want.

Tim from Chicagoland

5. Re: Jasmine House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera