We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

seattle, wa
Level Contributor
111 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

youtube.com/user/…xmC1vevuARs

Wondering what house this is and if it is in the rental market. I'm really looking for a property with a water entry like this, vs beach.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

"Tommi Bahama" and "On the Rocks" (I THINK that's the name) in Gregory Town would be my guesses. I know TB is situated on the cliffs w/a nice set of steps leading down into the water.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

Sorry, "On the Rocks" is wrong. Try "Bahama Sunset", also, or just Google vacation rentals in Gregory Town.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

I'm pretty sure this is the house you're looking for.

www.2sisters-eleuthera.com

If it isn't it sure looks like it would suit your needs.

Tim from Chicagoland

P.S. Hope you have a great trip. I can't wait to go back. Again, and again, and again ..........

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

The house is fairly to locate using "Google Maps". Ten Bay beach is just north of the house.

It is very visble via the "satellite" imagery. It is just south of P. Point. You can't miss seeing it, it's quite long.

The house is located on the western side of the point on the southern end of the beach. Fabulous beach. Very shallow a long ways out. Rarely more than a half dozen people on the entire beach. Lined by palm trees to get out of the sun too.

Tim from Chicagoland

West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

I've stayed at 2 Sisters and this looks exactly like their entrance. We had to lower and raise the ladder; snorkeling here and around the point to the north of the property was AMAZING! It is located in Little Bay. Even if this was not filmed there, the house is for rent at a very reasonable rate and it is very comfortable.

Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

The you tube video is definitely form 2 Sisters. We stayed there 2 weeks ago and had a wonderful time. The owners have installed a diving board now- talk about a great entry to the sea! Instant great snorkeling.

You can see a video on the website

www.2sisters-eleuthera.com

7. Re: Anyone recognize which house this video was taken at?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2010, 04:18