We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanaire distance to Sky Beach

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
108 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Oceanaire distance to Sky Beach

We have rented Oceanaire for a week in March 2011. It will be our thrid time on Eleuthera.

I'm wondering if it's a walkable distance via the beach from Oceanaire to Sky Beach? And is Sky Beach north or south of Oceanaire?

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,731 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceanaire distance to Sky Beach

Yep, its pretty close (not sure of exact distance). It is South of you (go right on the beach). I was confused for a couple days after our first visit of what was North and what was South!

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceanaire distance to Sky Beach

We stayed at Oceanaire when Sky Beach was under construction. Definately a very nice walk along the beach, I would say not much more than a mile. Enjoy Oceanaire, it is a great place. There are no houses on the beach going north .

Level Contributor
648 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Oceanaire distance to Sky Beach

We will be onEleuthera staying at Oceanaire in 3 weeks!!! I will let you know how long the walk is , I tend to walk slow !!!

4. Re: Oceanaire distance to Sky Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2010, 06:23