We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a guide to Eleuthera!

ft. lauderdale, fl
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need a guide to Eleuthera!

Can you please email me: teresa.laruffa@comcast.net

I'm planning a trip there this summer and need info. Thanks so much!

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a guide to Eleuthera!

Hi teresa, go to the Top Questions at the right of the forum page and look for the question "Where can I get Info/ Free guide" it will direct you to another site/s where the info is. Also please ask any ?'s on the forum that you might have, things change daily on the island so asking is your best bet after checking the guides. Also do a search in the box next to eleuthera forums at the top of the forum page (in green). Cheers

Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a guide to Eleuthera!

Go to "discover-eleuthera-bahamas.com". Loaded with helpful info info in regards to sites, beaches, restaurants, grocery stores, rentals, etc. Pick up a copy of the book "The Elusive Beaches of Eleuthera" on Amazon. Also look for guidebooks from Moon Publications & Lonely Planet. The best publishers' in regards to travel in my opinion.

New York
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a guide to Eleuthera!

Also check out www.gotoeleuthera.com for the guides.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Staunton, Virginia
Level Contributor
187 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need a guide to Eleuthera!

Hey Kim - sometime back, you had a link that you wrote on dining at Harbor Island. Do you happen to have that link? I'd like to post it on the site.

We have a printed copy, but left it at the house there - a must have for a Harbor Island day trip!!

5. Re: Need a guide to Eleuthera!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera