We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duck Inn or Cupids Cay rental (Suncrest house)

florida
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Duck Inn or Cupids Cay rental (Suncrest house)

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on Duck Inn vs Suncrest House? Staying in Cupid's Cay vsGovernors Harbor. Any input would be helpful. Thanks

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duck Inn or Cupids Cay rental (Suncrest house)

Hi emmett36, and welcome. I haven't stayed at either but if you would like to read some reviews (if you haven't) above your post next to eleuthera forums (search box) type in the names of both places. I tried the duck inn and there were some, I didn't try suncrest house. Hope this helps, Cheers

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Duck Inn or Cupids Cay rental (Suncrest house)

do a Google search of both;

"suncrest house eleuthera reviews" and "duck inn eleuthera reviews". You'll get results.

Tim

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Duck Inn or Cupids Cay rental (Suncrest house)

As far as staying in Governor's Harbour vs Cupid's Cay, I don't know if you are aware that Cupid's Cay is in the middle of Governor's Harbour, so Duck Inn and Suncrest House are close together. Governor's Harbour is a busy little town so the two places that you are considering would be among the least private accomondations on the island.

4. Re: Duck Inn or Cupids Cay rental (Suncrest house)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera