We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uhlman House

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Uhlman House

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the Uhlman House on Winding Bay or know anything about it?

It seems like a great area but there haven't been post regarding this particular property and e're wondering if anyone know about, or has any experience with the Uhlman House.

Thanks

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,021 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uhlman House

I thought about it a couple of years ago but went elsewhere; however, I found reviews on TA (did you search the reviews as well as the forums??). I found someone who had stayed there who replied to my PM's and was very complimentary- try searching the reviews for contacts. Good luck!

TRAVERSE CITY
Level Contributor
50 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uhlman House

It's a fascinating house. I walk by it often. I live in Tarpum Bay (my house is for rent too), The Uhlman house has won architectural awards, but understand it has not been especially well kept up by the fAMIly.

miveep1@yahoo.com

3. Re: Uhlman House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2011, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera