We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

??? please

SLC,UT
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
??? please

Hi everybody,we were planing to go to T & C islands and after i had everything plan out my DH decide last min.to fly and spend are week vacation on a beach house which i wil not complain, but iam lost i cait find information.1st we will be landing on a sunday afternoon in the north airport .is there a rent a car or scooter never mind a car shop or place around the airport or Taxi??? i just google earth it and it looks like there is nothing round the airport,and than on a sunday do we have to change arrive time?

any kind of information will be helpful : ~ )

daisytown
Level Contributor
660 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ??? please

Not clear on your question, sorry would love to help.

Nancy

DCA
Level Contributor
227 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ??? please

Flights into Eleuthera are on a fairly consistent schedule, you will often see a taxi driver sitting outside of the airport when you arrive, though not a guarantee. The way things are spaced out on the island, you're much better off having a rental car at your disposal. If you are interested in a rental car you will want to call ahead. There are a handful of individuals who rent cars that will meet you at the airport, here is one: http://www.eleutheracarrentals.com/ Many of the rental agents are located in or near Governor's Harbour, so they may charge a delivery fee to North Eleuthera Airport (ELH)

As for activities, if you like spending a day on a deserted beach, you'll find much to like. If you are looking for a more typical island experience, you may want to look into Harbour Island.

Edited: 29 August 2010, 14:18
Mentioned in this post
3. Re: ??? please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2011, 06:23