We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanaire, Garden of Light (Monticello), Bonefish Barbi,...

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
314 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Oceanaire, Garden of Light (Monticello), Bonefish Barbi,...

We have previously stayed at Finiterre (and loved it). Time to think about a March 2012 return to Eleuthera and I'm doing research on places to stay. There will probably be 2 couples and I'd like to be in the Governor's Harbour/North Palmetto Point area. Here are the houses I've come up with so far. Some are well reviewed already, but I'd love to hear what the TA experts have to say.

Oceanaire

Garden of Light (Monticello)

Bonefish Barbi's

Finiterre

Our desires are to be as close to a beach as possible, and keep our total cost in the $1200-1800 range.

daisytown
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceanaire, Garden of Light (Monticello), Bonefish Barbi,...

We loved Oceanaire. It does have some rather steep steps to the beach but the beach there is great. The house is perfect inside . The only thing I missed was internet but that may not be important to you. Any questions just ask.

Nancy

Virginia
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceanaire, Garden of Light (Monticello), Bonefish Barbi,...

We stayed at Barbi's 2 years ago. I think it's perfect for 2 couples as there are 2 bedrooms with full bath on opposite sides of the house. Great location on a beautiful beach. Barbi is great to work with and is actually at her house this week and next so she will be able to give you the latest info on the house. We will be there starting on April 30th for a week so I can give you a first hand report when we return.

Another Doug

3. Re: Oceanaire, Garden of Light (Monticello), Bonefish Barbi,...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera