We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanaire

toronto
Level Contributor
377 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Oceanaire

I have not seen a review on Oceanaire, has anyone been to the property recently? Cheers Dan

daisytown
Level Contributor
585 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceanaire

We were there in 2009, not too recent I guess. Its a lovely house very well taken care of. The beach is front is very nice. You walk about 200 feet to the right and

there is a sandy entry. I can send you pictures if you like.

Nancy

Edited: 20 February 2012, 11:37
Decatur, Illinois
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceanaire

We stayed there April 2011 and the place was great. Rather than being long winded, I'd recommend searching Oceanaire in the search forum and looking at past reviews.

toronto
Level Contributor
377 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oceanaire

Nancy I would love to see pictures, if you could send them that would be great.. Cheers Dan

daisytown
Level Contributor
585 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Oceanaire

I sent them yesterday let me know if You

got them . Its a link through snap fish

Nancy

toronto
Level Contributor
377 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oceanaire

Thanks Nancy, i have not seen anything as of yet. Cheers Dan

6. Re: Oceanaire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2013, 10:18