We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th hole beach

Level Contributor
648 posts
1 review
Save Topic
4th hole beach

Can someone tell me where in Cape Eleuthera resort this beach is. I have doneva search but still not clear on location

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,521 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th hole beach

Nancy, from the resort, it is on the south coastline to the south of No Name Harbour and the Kayak lagoon and fitness trail. Facing the guard gate with the resort behind you (as if you were leaving), take the bike path to your right and follow it around towards Lagoon House and the kayak lagoon. Keep going past those and if you pass the 3rd hole on your left, you have gone too far. There is a cul de sac that will get you a little closer to the beach, but the bike path works just as well.

Once you get to the resort, they can certainly direct you easily enough. I was just there last weekend -- it's a great place and lots to explore.

2. Re: 4th hole beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 20:43