We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Home sweet home!

Natchitoches...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Home sweet home!

Hubby and I had the vacation of our lives in Eleuthera. Tropical Heights surpassed our expectations! The island was full of glorious deserted beaches and wonderful people. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Lighthouse Beach was amazing!! So very worth the drive. Snorkeled our last morning at Twin Coves and saw a shark! He was too fast for me to get a photo but, boy, what an adrenaline rush! Gaulding Key and Two Sisters had amazing snorkeling, too. Thanks to everyone who commented on any posts of mine asking questions. Can't wait until our next trip there.

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Home sweet home!

Glad you had a great trip hun, When we made our 1st trip in March it was way beyond our expections. What was to have been a vacation of a lifetime is now refered to as our 1st trip. We both know there will be more, probably not as many more as we want but much more than we both expected. I am already researching our next trip as far as where to stay, just in case we decide to try another place. Really loved 2-Sisters though so it will have to pull at me more than 2-Sisters did lol.

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Home sweet home!

Glad you had a great time. What kind of vehicle did you take to Lighthouse Beach? How long did it take you to get there?

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Home sweet home!

So happy you had a great time! Cheers,sas

4. Re: Home sweet home!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera