We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

general weather over Christmas?

Level Contributor
283 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
general weather over Christmas?

we usually go to Hawaii or mexico over Christmas but spent some last month in Abaco and loved the bahamian feel. Would like to try Eleuthra but wanted a warm place in late December. What are the usual temperatures? is it calm at this time? many thanks. Looking at a place on Double Bay that looks great but before i booked I wanted to ask about the weather.

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: general weather over Christmas?

The weather is comfortable in December, 70s by day and 60s at night, and generally calm. The water can be a litle chilly if you are in for long.

King of Prussia...
Level Contributor
306 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: general weather over Christmas?

We did that for Christmas 2010 and stayed through New Years. It was fun, but I have to agree with Dave that the water was sometimes chilly. But the sun was always out and we were in the water every single day. It was also fun to see "Santa" at Eleuthera Supply.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: general weather over Christmas?

Its a bit chilly, but sun is out and no snow!

4. Re: general weather over Christmas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera