We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

International Delight coffee creamer

Canada
Level Contributor
634 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
International Delight coffee creamer

Hi all:

Odd question I know, but has anyone seen this product at any of the grocery stores? Specifically the Irish Cream variety.

I found some this year in Exuma, so I'd much rather buy it in Eleuthera than haul it in our luggage if we can.

We've stopped bringing meats & the like when we come to the island - just not worth the hassle, but we do bring our favourite coffee and a few snacks.

Thanks, Annie

Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: International Delight coffee creamer

Rock Sound Market carries International Delight creamers ... but, as you know, availability and specific flavors might vary.

In a pinch, a shot of Bailey's would work just fine, and that's readily available. Mellows out your morning quite nicely, too.

(Hey, that's why they call it "vacation" ... ;-)

Canada
Level Contributor
634 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: International Delight coffee creamer

Ahhh Dave, how true. I'm sure baileys would work, probably cheaper than the creamer lol, ...but then I would probably have more "coffee" than usual.

Thanks for the tip on RS, we'll see what they have.

I can hardly wait, it's been too long since we've been back. Really looking forward to trying the new eateries.

Annie

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,431 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: International Delight coffee creamer

Dave- LOL- like you way of thinking!!

Annie- I can't remember where you said you are staying on this trip but have a great time and let me know about it! I am envious! Also, those puppies are sooo very cute- are they all sold and gone?

4. Re: International Delight coffee creamer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 09:17