We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

Factoryville...
Level Contributor
317 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help please! 1 bedroom oceanfront

Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

There are dozens and dozens. Have you searched Homeaway.com or vrbo.com? Start with Ten Bay and Rainbow Bay, both are on the "Caribbean," or bight side.

Factoryville...
Level Contributor
317 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

ty so much

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

Depending on how many of you there are you might want to check out 2 sisters. Thats where we stayed our 1st visit and absolutely loved the area. It is located on Little Bay on the Caribbean side. There is a diving board right into the sea and the bay was calm our entire 7 days. It was perfect for 2 1st timers to get a little snorkeling expierence before venturing out. The house is a 2 story, 2 br. The 2nd story is accessed either by a spiral starcase outside or a ladder structure inside. It's not what I would consider a 5 star location as it's not fancy but it's very homey and the enclosed outdoor shower was so fantastic that is where we did all our bathing. It's greatest asset is the privacy, with only 2 houses within sight and we never saw anyone there or swimming in the bay. The owner was great to work with and the house has all the necessities. If you want to pm me I can send you lots of pics of the house and lawn. It has a great tiki hut and a wooden deck looking over the sea.

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
49 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

We stayed at The Pink Sand Cottage and absolutely loved it!!

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
330 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

Serenity cove. Ten bay. Very nice

new jersey
Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

Hummingbird and Mockingbird houses are both great! and right near Gov. Harbor, airport, restaurants etc,.

Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

I'll second the motion on Hummingbird and Mockingbird -- nice places, private yet near town, nice beach, the owners are *terrific* people. Another good bet is Tranquility Bay, a little farther north, just south of the GHB airport.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
480 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

Another area to throw in the mix is South Palmetto Point. Close to town and nearby eats. Had a post-card worthy beach almost to ourselves every day and many beaches to explore. Good breezes on that side as well. If you rent a car take a drive up the island and head over to Harbour Island for the day. Very easy to do.

I'll get the name of our rental when I return from vacation. Enjoying Great Guana Cay's gorgeous beach as we speak. :D

Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

Barefoot Beach House, perhaps? Another nice place, owners are very nice folks.

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: looking for rental on caribbean side of eleuthera.. help ple

Are there any rental properties on the Carribean side with a pool as well?