We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Temperature

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
107 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Water Temperature

Hi, we're coming for our first trip in three weeks! Can someone tell me the current water temperature? I can't find it online anywhere.

Thanks

Long Island
Level Contributor
504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Water Temperature

@OhioBeachCrazy - You said:

"Yes, that is my question. What is the best way to cook lobster (or crawfish).. Boil or grill?"

I think you picked the wrong thread.

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Water Temperature

LOL Preeb, I'm confused. Can't find the thread the question belongs to. Ohio, start a new thread with this question. I have never tried grilled (with Bahamian crawfish only Maine variety) but I think I'd try that but first I would search recipe's.

23. Re: Water Temperature

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 December 2013, 03:16
24. Re: Water Temperature

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 December 2013, 03:15
Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Water Temperature

richard, please would you add this to new thread. This one is way off topic and not helpful to others, it will get lost. Your recipe is great, in the right place.

Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Water Temperature

Yes of course..just noticed that!!! Sorry.

How do I delete the comment from this thread?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,837 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Water Temperature

Click on the "Report inappropriate content" link at your message and then click on "remove my post".

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
107 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Water Temperature

Finally, went in the water yesterday. It was a little chilly at first but very warm once you're in.

The weather has been perfect. Loving Eleuthera!

Mentioned in this post
Eleuthera
Eleuthera
Out Islands
BLOOMINGDALE, OHIO
Level Contributor
158 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Water Temperature

Sorry I put this post in the wrong place. Not I cannot remove it...

BLOOMINGDALE, OHIO
Level Contributor
158 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Water Temperature

Its deleted...