We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heron Hill apartment

daisytown
Level Contributor
641 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Heron Hill apartment

My husband likes to have a pool when we travel. The choices are limited , I have looked at Blue Palms and the apartment at Heron Hill. The apartment at Heron looks small but the outdoor areas look wonderful. Blue Palms is more than we wanted to spend. Has anyone stayed at the apartment

lately?

Nancy

savannah sound
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Heron Hill apartment

Is Blue Flamingo at Double Bay in your budget?

Southport, North...
Level Contributor
886 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heron Hill apartment

There are a number of places that have pools. Blue Flamingo is a good choice, as DaHermit says, and is one of the more affordable. Hibiscus House, Canta Libre, Conch Cottage, and some of the properties that are part of Squires Estate all have pools. I didn't know Heron had a separate apartment. The main house is a beautiful 4 bedroom. I'll see if I can find out some info on the apartment.

daisytown
Level Contributor
641 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Heron Hill apartment

That's one I have not seen. In budget, not many pictures or reviews available. I would love some info on it , the pool looks great. Thanks

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heron Hill apartment

We stayed in the apt. at Heron Hill. We liked it. I wrote a trip report and reviewed it as well.

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heron Hill apartment

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g215634…

Link to reviews of Heron Hill

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heron Hill apartment

tripadvisor.com/…review_119797612

Link to my review

Treasure Island...
Level Contributor
293 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Heron Hill apartment

I also rented Heron Hill. Entire house, but we drew straws and my husband and I got the apartment. I would return with just the two of us and rent this apartment. Be aware there are quite a few (uneven) steps down to the beach. Great house, great pool, owners were wonderful.

In the apartment, you will not have access to the fine library and kitchen, but there is still an adequate kitchen, little patio, outdoor shower, and plus you have the grounds and the other patios as well.

I think it's a bargain at that $1200 price for two!

8. Re: Heron Hill apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 05:16