We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Millard's Soursops ahhhhhhhh!

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Millard's Soursops ahhhhhhhh!

I was in a fancy shmancy grocery store here back in Maryland ( Wegmans) picking up some tropical fruit to experiment with... I didn't get enough on vacation last week. I asked the Produce manager about whether Cherymoyas are related to soursops...He said, no. But he's been trying to get Soursops in for a long time. I don't know anything about exporting fruit but you know...Mr. Millard could be sitting on a goldmine! Wegmans which is a posh grocery chain in the Northeastern US has designer fruit...you know, the kind they polish and light just right to make you think it's worth it's weight in gold? I had my first taste of Soursop on Eleuthera after getting one big gorgeous one from Millard's He was so great...loved talking with him. He knew all about the medicinal properties and told me how to enjoy it. I ate it on the island..wow! I wanted another one. None here. Anyone with Millard's best interest at heart could run this idea by him...just a thought.

Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Millard's Soursops ahhhhhhhh!

You married well, Tanya … I think every member of your family has done a favor or two for me at one time or another. Good people ...

12. Re: Millard's Soursops ahhhhhhhh!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:16