We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Late May/Early June

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Late May/Early June

I am booked to be in Great Exuma from Late May to Early June. I've read that this is the beginning of the rainy season but this was the only time free for travel.

Has anyone else traveled around this time period? Did you have good or bad luck with rain and such? When it rains is it all day or short showers usually?

Any insight would be appreciated to help us prepare. This is our first time to Great Exuma!

Thanks!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,269 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Late May/Early June

Truthfully, I am not sure anyone can tell you with certainty! But, I will tell you that we went to Staniel Cay in the Exumas on May 30-June 7, 2009 and it was rainy and dreary when we left Ft. Lauderdale and we landed in a gray sky (but no rain) in SC. Over the next week we had only one day that was a total wash out as far as weather ruining our boating or beaching plans. The other days were mostly very, very nice with sporadic short showers or thunderstorms of very short duration. The water was warm and wonderful and the air temps were very nice. Life is uncertain but certainly an adventure- enjoy Exuma- it is wonderful!!

2. Re: Weather in Late May/Early June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2010, 13:39
3. Re: Weather in Late May/Early June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 07:16