We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is Exuma point???

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
627 reviews
Save Topic
Where is Exuma point???

Read that one of the activities that SEB does now is a Beach Festival at Exuma point on Wednesdays, 10-3. It is about 15 minutes away from SEB, but not sure which direction.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
884 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is Exuma point???

It's north located in Rolleville.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
627 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is Exuma point???

Thanks so much..thought so but wanted to confirm!!!

Langhorne...
Level Contributor
86 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is Exuma point???

Is this at the Exuma Point Beach Bar and Grill owned by Elvis and Maryanne.Rolle? If so, I am so happy that Sandals is supporting this local business. I did not even know it existed until some people at the airport told me about it, and what a great tip it was. They are only open on the weekends but the food is so delicoius and the Sunday buffet for I think $16 or $17 per person is a great deal. Santana's and Exuma Point best cooking on the island in my opinion!!! They also have lounge chairs so go and plan to spend the day there drinking,eating and getting some sun and surf.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
627 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is Exuma point???

Glad to hear it is a great place to visit....according to a activities schedule I saw for SEB, there is a beach party there.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
884 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is Exuma point???

When are you heading there?

6. Re: Where is Exuma point???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 16:18