We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals food quality?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals food quality?

Can anyone touch on the food quality at Sandals Emerald Bay.I continue to read incoming reviews about how terrible the food is at this resort.How bad can it possibly be?One recent post said that it was equivelant to Denny"s at best.Is this an exaggeration.Why does this topic continue to come up? I realize that the food quality or choices in the Carribean may not be up to the standards of fine American cuisine, but with the prices being charged at this resort , why are the restuarants half full when they say they are full, and why so many complaints about the food continually.Does Sandals not hire Executive chefs.Thanks?

Windsor, Connecticut
Level Contributor
149 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals food quality?

I was at SEB the first week of November and no, the food is not terrible. Without going into a long explanation, since I've posted to a similar question last week, all I can say is that if you've been to any Sandals resort before you'll know what to expect. The food is fine, not like Denny's....

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
883 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals food quality?

Read my review to get a general idea.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
161 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals food quality?

I was there in July and did not have a bad meal at all.

French was my least favorite but then again I do not tend to eat French food at home. All our meals were excelllent, especially at Barefoot.

Had lobster tails three nights so to me, that is really good, especially since it was cooked to perfection.

Only complaint is that the breakfast buffet was a little redundant.

4. Re: Sandals food quality?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2012, 10:23