We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather forecast

southern ontario
Level Contributor
95 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
weather forecast

we are heading to Great exuma this sunday and the forecast for next week is 78F. we were hoping it would be warmer based on seasonal values. has anyone been there over the past week or 10 days? is the weather as "not hot" as the forecast predicts?? how is the water temp?

bahamas
Level Contributor
279 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather forecast

We are on the other side of Exuma Sound, and I would put the water temp in the low-mid 70s. A bit chilly at first, but pleasant enough for swimming after you get used to it. It has been in the high 70s. Feels warmer if you are in the sun, out of the wind. Cold front moving thru this weekend is cooling the air a bit, but it certainly doesn't feel cold.

Strandhill, Ireland
Level Contributor
494 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather forecast

Thanks for the update, we arrive on tuesday from chilly ireland, and i'm used to surfing in sub 50 water, so it'll be like a hot bath to me!!

southern ontario
Level Contributor
95 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather forecast

thanks for the update. sounds like it may be a bit chillier then expected for snorkeling and swimming but amazing for golf!!

4. Re: weather forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2013, 10:16