We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Flights to Nassau

MA
Level Contributor
386 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Flights to Nassau

Well the good news is I just booked our one way flight TO the island. The perhaps better news is I can't seem to find my way off the island!

I fear that perhaps there aren't any flights on Sundays? I've checked many out island air websites and it appears many don't fly to Exuma at all. I really don't want to cut our time even shorter by leaving on Saturday, as we only get in midday on Wednesday as it is.

We could always stay until Monday I guess, but then we really cheat our kids out of the Atlantis portion of our trip, or we start getting into expensive air days home from Nassau.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

MA
Level Contributor
386 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Flights to Nassau

Ok so out appears that Bahamas air site was once again acting clunky and telling me there were no flights when in fact there were. Nevertheless, is this the only game in town or are there other sites I should check out? Thanks!

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Flights to Nassau

Sky Bahamas flies daily fligts to/from Nassau. That and Bahamas Air are the only two scheduled air services to GGT that I know of. I'm trying to get the BA flight schedules myself. The Sky Bahamas fligts are listed as 9:30a, 1:05p and 5:05p to NAS but when you actually go to book a flight the times are not exact and can be as much as 1-2 hours different that what is posted on their timetables.

Bahamas Air needs to get their website back up as the Sky Bahamas flights are not ideal for us.

Great Exuma
Level Contributor
232 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Flights to Nassau

Check out Sky Bahamas website they along with bahamasair fly into exuma daily..sky bahamas has 3 flight a day leaving the island at 9:30am,2:00pm and 6:45pm.

MA
Level Contributor
386 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Flights to Nassau

Thank you. I thought I looked at the Sky Bahamas site, but I'll look again. Thanks for the help!

5. Re: Sunday Flights to Nassau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 05:17