We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local music/nightlife

Lenexa, Kansas...
5 posts
Save Topic
Local music/nightlife

We are a family of 6 traveling to Georgetown from March 17-24 (sunday to sunday)..After the kids get settled down at night, My wife and I would like to hit a few places to listen and relax to some local music..Can anyone provide a rundown of the restaurants that have local music and what days? Suggestions?? Thank you in advance.

Houston
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local music/nightlife

The music festival might be going on as it's usually around mid March. I cannot find the exact date, sorry.

If not happening, Catch A Fire, Eddies Edgewater and Splash at Palm Bay have music nights. You would need to check with those places once you get there to see what's scheduled.

exuma
Level Contributor
298 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local music/nightlife

Music in Exuma.

Eddies...Mondays... Rake and Scrape

Exuma Resort ( was Coconut Cove).. Sunday Live band

Exuma Palms Friday... Indian Night Live music

Catch a Fire has music details not to hand

Others have music but I dont have details

Enjoy. I found this on a website www.vacationrentalsinexuma.com

MA
Level Contributor
432 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local music/nightlife

Thanks, Exumadolphin. Great info. site~ I'm printing it and bringing it along in May! Last year, there was live music on Wednesdays at Catch a Fire.

Lenexa, Kansas...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Local music/nightlife

Thank you! Excited for our trip! Love live/local music!!

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Local music/nightlife

found this on Facebook:

This And Every THURSDAY NITE join us for RAKE n SCRAPE & BBQ .....Music by EXUMA RAKE N SCRAPE BAND.....music begins at 7:30pm food start serving @ 6:30 pm.....Come join in da fun and Chef Martin's amazing cooking. ...GRILLED MAHI, GRILLED STEAK, BBQ RIBS, BBQ CHICKEN, N DELICIOUS BURGERS......Bahamian Mac n Cheese, cole slaw & Peas n Rice......great prices on food & drinks

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,015 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Local music/nightlife

Where? Is that at Peace and Plenty?

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Local music/nightlife

oops, yep. P&P. I thought it stated that in the message. Sorry!

8. Re: Local music/nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 06:16