We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

Somerset U.K.
Level Contributor
145 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

Hi

We have stayed at SEB many times but cannot remember on which nights various events are held.

The returning guests dinner I believe is still on Wednesday, can anyone remember which nights the Managers Cocktail Party & Chocolate buffet is held.

Thanks,

Claire.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

Yes, the Returning Guest dinner was on Wednesday at 6:30 pm. I don't know when the Manager's Cocktail Party was. Is that by invitation? I think the Chocolate Buffet was on Monday night, but we didn't go because we had late reservations at the French restaurant. Hope that helps!

Somerset U.K.
Level Contributor
145 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

Hi

Thank you Karen, the Managers Cocktail party is for everyone last time we were there it was held in the Zen garden.

Claire

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
620 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

What nite is the Manager's Cocktail party?

Thanks

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
654 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

According to "The Weekly Emerald" from this June, the Mgr Cocktail party is Monday and Chocolate Buffet is on Tuesday.

Somerset U.K.
Level Contributor
145 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

Thank you so much for your help.

Claire

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
620 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

Thanks everyone!

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

Ooops, sorry about the confusion everyone! I was getting my nights confused for the Chocolate Buffet. Thanks for clarifying Nikko!!

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
654 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

No problem! glad to help!

BlissfulPlenty
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

WE stayed at Sandals Grande in St. Lucia 2 years ago. They did the Chocolate buffet (so glad you asked because we missed it last time) but also did a Beach Party night (where some restaurants were closed and a Street Party night with local food vendors (again, some restaurants were closed.

Do they have these events at SEB?

Also is there live music some nights by the pool? They did that at Grande and it was great!

Thank you for this thread!!!

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Events at Sandals Emerald Bay

Yes, there was live music by the pool at night. The musicians and singers were very good, and some couples were dancing.

There was a Junkanoo Beach Party Night (Friday) on the weekly list when we were there, but we missed it since we were only there 5 nights and Friday wasn't one of them. Boo!