We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barq is Leaving - Who's the Next Chief

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Barq is Leaving - Who's the Next Chief

Reading all the reviews on Club Med Columbus Isle convinced me and a friend to book a trip there in July (2011). All the reviews state how amazing Barq, the Club Med Chief, is but I see that he is leaving (yikes!). Does anyone know who may be coming? The chief makes or breaks the Club Med experience and it sounds like Barq knows what he is doing.... if anyone's heard, please advise.

Columbus Isle Excursions
Waterskiing & Jetskiing, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Landfall Park
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Sites
Payson, Arizona
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Barq is Leaving - Who's the Next Chief

Good thing he is leaving...he is such an jerk and power freak!! Especially with his staff; someone should tell him slavery does not exist in America! . I hope he ends up in a situation where is is treate the way he treats his staff.. He is such on a a power trip!

Le"s face it when it comes to CM, is no longer the image it once was. Did anyone see in FB the pictures of their staff party on the CM dive boat? What a wild bunch! staff members rolling over pissed drink, these are the people we are suppose to go out diving with!!! The Dive Manager showing off his ugly naked butt and pictures being taken and posted of this on FB? These are the responsible people who are running CM??? What a joke!!

2. Re: Barq is Leaving - Who's the Next Chief

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about San Salvador