We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is everyone going?

Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
When is everyone going?

For those heading to Staniel Cay..when is your trip? We are under the 2.5 month mark

(Aug 10 -16). Yay! Staying at SCYC in Key Lime and Lavender. Friends are staying in Ocean Blue. Can't wait!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,051 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When is everyone going?

OMG- I would so love to meet you. I have read your great reports for several years, not only about SC but also the BVI's, USVI, etc. not to mention enjoying your great photos. Unfortunately, we are not arriving until 8/29 and will only be there for 4 nights (long Labor Day and birthday weekend). I hope you have a wonderful trip and I look forward to reading about it! We stayed in Key Lime on a previous trip and loved it- we are staying in one of the newer cottages this time to get the larger boat.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,051 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When is everyone going?

Kristen- just changed forums and realized I may have read more of your reports elsewhere- I am ishkribbl.

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When is everyone going?

I'll be on SC starting late July 12th to early the 14th, then again on July 16th, and then one more day again on July 24th. Might be altered a day either way depending on the weather.

You have no idea how excited I am!!!!!

Edited: 29 May 2014, 12:07
Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When is everyone going?

I had no idea that was you, Ishkribbl! How funny :-) My name on here used to be EllieBean and I finally got them to let me change it last year without losing my history (so it was the consistent across multiple forums). Bummer...would have loved to meet you too! Hopefully on a future trip.

cant wait to hear about your trip papafox!

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,567 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: When is everyone going?

We'll be there mid-July! Can't wait to explore more, even though it's just for the day. We went up with Sugar Adventures from G Exuma last year and enjoyed lunch and the grotto but I wanted to spend more time snorkeling around other areas so really looking forward to the trip this time around.

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: When is everyone going?

We are staying in Coco Plum on Sept 1st for 4 nights.

Wall Township, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: When is everyone going?

we are also going from aug 11th -18..staying in the seagrape and buttonwood..

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,051 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When is everyone going?

Kristen- too funny as over the years I have read EllieBean's queries and reports, too!! Wishing you, your family and friends a great time on Staniel Cay and can't wait to hear all about it!!! My first day back at work (middle school) was today so I am counting the days until our trip- it is totally out of character for us to vacation this time of the year but it is a "0" birthday so I decided I was worth it to go on my real birthday for a short trip!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,051 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: When is everyone going?

PS Stayed in Key Lime last trip- you will love the view from the porches- enjoy!

Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: When is everyone going?

Thanks DnA! The upper porch was what drew us to Key Lime. Thanks and be on look out week after next for pictures and a report! If I have any time and the internet is working, I may try to post a pic here and there..but that will likely be on Facebook.

Get answers to your questions about Staniel Cay