We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heritage Shores

Ohio
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Heritage Shores

Hello,

I will be staying in the Heritage Shores community the first full week of July and was wondering if anyone has stayed in that area in the past and if so, how was their experience. How is the community pool/tennis courts? Any info. that can be provided will be appreciated.

murrieta
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heritage Shores

I'll be staying there during the same time.....I'm sure Heritage Shores will be nice!

Ohio
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Heritage Shores

Thanks. Hope to see you there!

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heritage Shores

Please post your experiences with Heritage Shores once you're back from your trip. We considered a rental house there in the past but went with another place instead. I'd love to hear some recent reviews of that area. Thanks!

4. Re: Heritage Shores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Fort Morgan
Recent Conversations