We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WiFi in Kuredu

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
77 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
WiFi in Kuredu

I've read conflicting reports in some reviews and in some forums about the availability of WiFi at Kuredu.

Does anyone know they real situation?

Is there WiFi?

Where is it?

Is it free?

Is it any good?

Don't worry, I'm not taking my laptop on honeymoon, just want to use Skype on my phone to check in with parents etc at home.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,176 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WiFi in Kuredu

Hi

Taken from their website:

'Yes, we do offer WiFi connectivity in you rooms. The login and password is sold in the Kuredu Shops. We also have an internet café in the Akiri Shop. You can plug your laptop to the telephone cable in your room, but please check with the Front Desk the number you need to dial for the connectivity. '

Hope this answers at least part of your question.

SL

Edited: 08 August 2010, 18:29
Warwickshire
Level Contributor
77 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WiFi in Kuredu

Thanks for the reply. This kind of proves my issue, that in at least a couple of reviews, people have mentioned free WiFi in one of the bars, but the website doesn't seem to mention it. Hence me wanting to clear up the confusion.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,468 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WiFi in Kuredu

Yep, there is definitely free wifi in the Akiri bar. Its quite sad seeing people huddled round their laptops in there!

4. Re: WiFi in Kuredu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations