We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A la carte costs

Maidstone, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
A la carte costs

Hi Guys and Gals

Me and my fiance have booked a trip to Kuredu in September for our honeymoon. We're staying in a beach villa currently , although I may enquire about an upgrade whilst we're there. Does anyone know if you can get a better deal this way?

Also, what are the costs like for the Al la carte restaurants? and do all the bars have all inclusive drinks?

Cheers

Danny

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
9,127 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A la carte costs

If on AI in a BV or above you can drink at all of the bars ,

Upgrading at kuredu will probably work out more expensive than with your agent ,

Our Al a carte meal at Francos coast around 80 usd including a 20 % discount for AI customers ,you AI drinks are still free ;)excellent food

Good luck ,,,lucky you ;)

Darryl

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A la carte costs

If you have booked a BV, I would try to upgrade to an O BV, or to a JBV that guarantees either the Sangu or O bar/restaurant.

Its a very confusing system - depending on who you book through. If you book through someone like Destinology that books specific types of BV/JBV e.g. O BV or O JBV or Sangu JBV, then you get guaranteed use of the O or Sangu restaurant/bar, but if you book throuhg someone that only has generic BVs/JBVs, then I think most of the time you get the Koamas restaurant and have to call early in the morning to book O or Sangu if you want dinner there.

We had an O JBV and had to remind reception, the maitre d and the waiter for the first few visits that we were guaranteed the O restaurant but after that it was fine. I wouldn't go back and have anything less, the O bar/restaurant is fantastic and when we went the food was so good we didn't even feel the need to eat anywhere else in the whole two weeks.

Just steer clear of anything in the minibar unless you go for Gold AI!

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
9,127 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A la carte costs

Don't go AI gold its not worth the extra cost !!

We also stayed on the O side in a BV and loved it ,however the beach is narrow and the accessed to the ocean is not easy on that side .other parts of kuredu are much nicer

Good luck ,,,lucky you ;)

Darryl

4. Re: A la carte costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations