We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Bungalow All inclusive

Which Kuredu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Wales
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Bungalow All inclusive

Hi,

Does anyone know exactly how many bars are included in the Beach Bungalow AI. Also the cost of upgrading to a villa whilst there. Many Thanks.

South Wales
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

Yes I agree Darryl, it is a lot especially as that is per night. The only difference really is you gain access to more bars and restaurants within the AI. Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

Darryl...thank you matey.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
848 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

Best upgrade with your travel agent as kuredu charge top dollar when you arrive. We stayed in a beach bungalow, lovely inside but really did feel like we had paid bottom dollar. Despite the £5000 accom only bill flights were separate. We were allowed in the Akita main bar, the one by reception, pool bar and the golf bar. However the o zone was out of bounds unless we paid treated my like a leopard when I dared enter told me I had the wrong band on. My response was to go there later and purchase champers. Hoe dare they tell me what I can afford ! The sangui bar was also not included. Personally I would upgrade in uk travel agent to a beach villa with o zone access. That was lovely there and a very lovely pool exclusive.

The beach villas were loads better than the bungalows.

London
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

I've always found the price to upgrade is cheaper once you are in Kuredu. Obviously you are taking a chance with availability.

Charlie Dog, remember, sometimes there is a language barrier and whilst the staff speak English there can be misunderstandings. They might just be trying to inform you that you can't drink in a specific bar on your all inclusive, I doubt they were being rude & implying that you can't afford to drink in a bar. I've been in the O Bar when BB guests have walked in. They asked if they could pay for a drink & the staff told them they could. They also informed them when it was happy hour for future visits.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

Have to agree with London scuba, I very much doubt the staff were insinuating what you can and cannot afford, particularly when you know what they earn, they were probably simply telling you you could not drink in there in all inc.

Have to say though, who cares what the staff or anyone thinks you can or cannot afford? going back and buying champagne to prove a point to complete strangers who work as staff in a resort you will probably never visit again seems like a serious over the top reaction to me. Sorry, but really, why care that much?

Male
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

Froggy is totally right, are you not the one that goes there on holiday, and the staff is serving you? Like Froggy says. Why care? You are the king on holiday and they serve

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,006 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

CKB

No offence but I think your post is a little degrading & offencive towards Maldives workers !! I work ,you work ,they work and that makes us all equal . I always treat every one I meet as a equal .

Darryl

Male
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

Dear Darryl , was not offensive to Maldives staff. (Sorry if it sounds) but i believe that when some one is spending a big saving to go to the Maldives, and we all know that it is high class destination, than he should not feel that they have to prove a point like Froggy says. It was on that an note. and for sure not degradation of staff. Yes you are right we all work, but guest i believe should feel great when they spend a live time holiday at the Maldives. (And no offence taken ;)) i believe every one wants the best for the travelers ;)

19. Re: Beach Bungalow All inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations