We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifi in rooms

cumbria uk
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
wifi in rooms

hi i just read that they are putting wifi too all the rooms on the island is this true as we were there a year ago and they didnt have it then ? allso have they given a free mini bar to all rooms aswell ?

cheers mike

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wifi in rooms

In November all rooms had wifi, and yes the minibar now includes beer, soft drinks etc, not the snacks though

Midhurst, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wifi in rooms

Don't know about the mini bar but had wi fi in our beach villa at the end of last year although you had to be in certain areas of the room, hey wi fi is what it is !

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,552 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wifi in rooms

Hi

The mini bar will only be free if you are on AI

Darryl

Jersey
Level Contributor
173 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wifi in rooms

Yes, there is free wifi which is adequate for browsing the net. You can pay for better if you want to upload video etc

Many things in the minibar are free, such as soft drinks, water, iced tea & iced coffee, beer, but not snacks, juice, wine. There is a menu in your room telling you what is free from the minibar.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,552 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wifi in rooms

The OP hasn't said if they are on AI so its best not to get their hopes up with dreams of a free mini bar lol

Jersey
Level Contributor
173 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wifi in rooms

Let's hope they are on AI! Otherwise, we'll be able to hear the sighs of disappointment. Lol!

Barnard Castle...
Level Contributor
103 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wifi in rooms

To be honest, I cant think of anywhere that would give a free minibar if it wasn't an AI package. Maybe water but not beer and soft drinks. I think they included this in the basic AI package around the end of summer last year. Good move in my opinion!!

8. Re: wifi in rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations